Reel to Real:
A Movie & Faith Discussion Group
Jesus taught with parables, stories that were relatable, memorable, and make a point. The parables of our age are often movies. Our aim is to watch good movies and have great discussions where story and faith intersect.
• Hosts that can provide a comfortable setting in which to meet.
• People who have movies they want to share with the group.
Meeting the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays
of the Month in the Fellowship Hall
at 6:30 pm.
• What makes John’s witness unique?
• How does this voice shape the faith of the church?
• What can I learn and apply for my faith?
• Lots of other questions!
As always we will have fun, food and great discussions!